Highlighted

Trouble with Photoshop 6.0...Heartbroken...

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 desktops. I was able to install Phtoshop 6.0 on both. I am running windows 10 pro 64 bit for my platform.

When I tried using it on computer #2 it wouldn't open. So I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling. Nothing happens. Wondering why and if any of you have an answer to that? Do I need to call Adobe?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble with Photoshop 6.0...Heartbroken...

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 desktops. I was able to install Phtoshop 6.0 on both. I am running windows 10 pro 64 bit for my platform.

When I tried using it on computer #2 it wouldn't open. So I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling. Nothing happens. Wondering why and if any of you have an answer to that? Do I need to call Adobe?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will not do anything for you Photoshop 6 has no support.   You will be much better off if you buy Photoshop elements. Its less then $100 and better than Photoshop 6 could ever be on windows 10.   CS2 is not the usable on Window 10 and CS3 is not much better.  Old software does not run will on Windows 10. Photoshop 6 is 20 years old.   How may product  do you own that are 20 year old  and servicable.   I e a 1990 300 ZX.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines