Highlighted

Troubleshooting Tripod Removal For 360 Panorama

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

When trying to clone out tripod, instead of content-aware it leaves black marks. Imported from Lightroom > Duplicate Layer > 3D > Spherical Panorama > New Panorama Layer. Clones fine when it's a normal equirectangular panorama before transforming it into 360 mode. This hasn't happened to me before, any suggestions? Photoshop up to date as well. 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Troubleshooting Tripod Removal For 360 Panorama

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

When trying to clone out tripod, instead of content-aware it leaves black marks. Imported from Lightroom > Duplicate Layer > 3D > Spherical Panorama > New Panorama Layer. Clones fine when it's a normal equirectangular panorama before transforming it into 360 mode. This hasn't happened to me before, any suggestions? Photoshop up to date as well. 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issues. Whether clone, heal, or trying to paste a healed section over the top, every attempt at fixing the Nadir results in black areas.
MacBook Pro 2017, 10.14, Ps 2020

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-07-12 08.56.18.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines