Highlighted

Trying To Create a Cool GIF Glitch Effect with two different layers.

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, 

I have been having a little problem trying to create an idea I have had in mind. 

So to start my idea was to take two photos of myself in the same spot, one shot with a hoodie on and the other with the hoodie off. So basically I put the first layer with the hoodie on above with the other picture with the hoodie off. My main problem is finding a way to make it a glitch GIF effect of the two to make it like I am wearing the hoodie while not wearing it at the same time. 

Also, this is a type of glitch pattern I would like "But In GIF Style" --

Like This But in GIF VersionLike This But in GIF Version

I am not sure how to create something like this but hopefully, there is a simple way to create this idea of mine.

If you could help me, that would be awesome!!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying To Create a Cool GIF Glitch Effect with two different layers.

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, 

I have been having a little problem trying to create an idea I have had in mind. 

So to start my idea was to take two photos of myself in the same spot, one shot with a hoodie on and the other with the hoodie off. So basically I put the first layer with the hoodie on above with the other picture with the hoodie off. My main problem is finding a way to make it a glitch GIF effect of the two to make it like I am wearing the hoodie while not wearing it at the same time. 

Also, this is a type of glitch pattern I would like "But In GIF Style" --

Like This But in GIF VersionLike This But in GIF Version

I am not sure how to create something like this but hopefully, there is a simple way to create this idea of mine.

If you could help me, that would be awesome!!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you look at tween it supports position opacity and effects. Should bet easy to fade out one while fading in the other. You may also want to look for tutorials on morphing images

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. 

I definitely will check that out 

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0