• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to find brush

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what brushed I used to mix my two colors. I cannot seem to find it. It was very speciifc, and it was used with the smudge tool. Attached is the image with with the mixed colors. mountains 9 .pngmountain 4.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may now be too late, but when this happens, and you haven't created a preset, you can go back in your history to the brush state, and look at your brush settings. I'm afraid that unless someone on here has used the same brush, with the same smudge, and the same look, it'll likely be hard for anyone to suggest what you might have used. 
One thing I've learned to do, from experiences like this, is to be very specific with my layer naming - and also creating presets of brushes that I might love, that were unique. 
I hope someone else recognizes it for you.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No doubt a soft, round, Mixer Brush Tools with reduced Opacity & Flow.  And possibly a Blend mode of Dissolve.

Click and hold the brush icon on your PS Toolbar for more options.  If you don't see it, click the 3 dots icon to customize your Toolbar.  See screenshot.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines