Highlighted

Trying To Recover Some Installations For Which I have The Keys

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recovery from a tornado from a couple months back.

I have a large amount of software from the CS6 family. If anyone can help a guy out it would be greatly appreciated. Adobe is no help at this point for that family of software. And I certainly cannot buy all of these again. I have all of my keys but cannot find the installations anywhere. I am going to post my email here. If anyone were to be able to help email would be best. I do plan on checking back here however after a certain amount of time I will consider no help coming and then the email come into play. I can work out something maybe for you to upload to a cloud server or if you have a free onedrive or Google drive. Thanks to all.  mycomputerdr@gmail.com

The below is an invatory of what I had at the time my computer was destroyed:

Software Versions and Usage
application. version 10.1.16.13"
i Adobe Systems - Bridge version 2.0 (64-bit)
i Adobe Systems - Bridge CS6 CS6 (64-bit)
? i Adobe Systems - CS6 Service Manager version 3.0.0
?? i Adobe Systems - Dreamweaver CS6 version 12.0.0.5808
i Adobe Systems - ESTK CS6 2012/03/13-23:11:26 version 66.500103_19911
?? i Adobe Systems - Extension Manager CS6 version 6.0.0.412
?? i Adobe Systems - LiveCycle Designer ES version 9, 0, 0, 2, 20120627, 2, 874785
? i Adobe Systems - Photoshop CS6 CS6 (64-bit)
? i Adobe Systems - SBSV 2010/02/19-11:02:07 version 61.421671
? i Adobe Systems - Updater Startup Utility version 6.0.0.67 (BuildVersion: 1.0; BuildDate: BUILDDATETIME)

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying To Recover Some Installations For Which I have The Keys

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recovery from a tornado from a couple months back.

I have a large amount of software from the CS6 family. If anyone can help a guy out it would be greatly appreciated. Adobe is no help at this point for that family of software. And I certainly cannot buy all of these again. I have all of my keys but cannot find the installations anywhere. I am going to post my email here. If anyone were to be able to help email would be best. I do plan on checking back here however after a certain amount of time I will consider no help coming and then the email come into play. I can work out something maybe for you to upload to a cloud server or if you have a free onedrive or Google drive. Thanks to all.  mycomputerdr@gmail.com

The below is an invatory of what I had at the time my computer was destroyed:

Software Versions and Usage
application. version 10.1.16.13"
i Adobe Systems - Bridge version 2.0 (64-bit)
i Adobe Systems - Bridge CS6 CS6 (64-bit)
? i Adobe Systems - CS6 Service Manager version 3.0.0
?? i Adobe Systems - Dreamweaver CS6 version 12.0.0.5808
i Adobe Systems - ESTK CS6 2012/03/13-23:11:26 version 66.500103_19911
?? i Adobe Systems - Extension Manager CS6 version 6.0.0.412
?? i Adobe Systems - LiveCycle Designer ES version 9, 0, 0, 2, 20120627, 2, 874785
? i Adobe Systems - Photoshop CS6 CS6 (64-bit)
? i Adobe Systems - SBSV 2010/02/19-11:02:07 version 61.421671
? i Adobe Systems - Updater Startup Utility version 6.0.0.67 (BuildVersion: 1.0; BuildDate: BUILDDATETIME)

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Members cannot upload software for you. Expect this post to be deleted.
You need to work with Adobe Customer Care to get download links.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
62chuck LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will accept that. However I would like to ask why? Customer support has been no help due to the fact I cannot provide much of the info they ask for.

In my eyes I am not asking for much so to be better informed I would like someone to explain to me why the above answer was posted?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines