• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to redownload Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, so pretty straight forward question. I have a CS6 Suite on my Laptop that I bought in 2013. However, due to said laptop being incomprehensibly slow, I can't really use it that much anymore. I can't seem to figure out a way to download Photoshop CS6 onto my new machine without them prompting me to buy a new version, and I don't seem to have the ability to download older versions from the cloud apps either. I've already paid once for a full version, and I'm not going to re-buy something I already own. I have the serial numbers, and the and a product number that was used for redeeming all those years ago. Any way to fix this folks?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't keep the download safe? Maybe there's a backup somewhere? Or it's still in the Downloads folder of the old machine. These downloads are extremely valuable, it's amazing people don't keep them safe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another way of looking at is, that some seem happy to buy new computers but are reluctant to buy the software to use on it.

Photoshop CC2020, with lots of useful features, costs around $10 a month, and includes updates as they become available, plus Lightroom and storage, and is compatible with moderm OS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you purchased CS6 you still  have a serial number which should be valid.

You can download Photoshop CS6 from here:

Photoshop CS6 on ProDesign Tools

(this website has been providing links to older adobe software for many years, you can trust them and these are trials downloads)

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines