Highlighted

Trying to save Photoshop file to iCloud on Windows 10 PC - save error

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently had to wipe and rebuild my laptop.  I have always saved files with ease to my iCloud drive on my Windows 10 machine.  However, now it keeps giving me the error "Could not save "filename.psd" because of a disk error".  Photoshop will allow me to "Save As" but that means I have several versions of the same file and it is going to get very messy!

I can save to the hard drive and save to one drive but not iCloud.  Very frustrating!  I've tried Adobe Illustrator and I can save fine to iCloud.  I can save other applications (such as Word) to iCloud.  It literally is just Photoshop and iCloud that won't work!

I'd be so grateful for any assistance!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to save Photoshop file to iCloud on Windows 10 PC - save error

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently had to wipe and rebuild my laptop.  I have always saved files with ease to my iCloud drive on my Windows 10 machine.  However, now it keeps giving me the error "Could not save "filename.psd" because of a disk error".  Photoshop will allow me to "Save As" but that means I have several versions of the same file and it is going to get very messy!

I can save to the hard drive and save to one drive but not iCloud.  Very frustrating!  I've tried Adobe Illustrator and I can save fine to iCloud.  I can save other applications (such as Word) to iCloud.  It literally is just Photoshop and iCloud that won't work!

I'd be so grateful for any assistance!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?