• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to sharpen up objects from a drawing imported into Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on a logo for my friend's online store he's starting. I am working off of a drawing that I put into photoshop and have been reworking. As you can see in the 2nd image, the R/A is not nearly as clear or sharp as I'd like it to be. I'm a bit new to photoshop and was wondering if there was a tool that could help me out with that, or if I just need to bite the bullet and do it manually with the paint tool. I already have the R/A in its own seperate layer. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 3.38.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-28 at 3.39.09 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For crisp lines do it with the pen tool, using the original drawing as a guide, and make the logo as a vector.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines