Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to update PS and I keep getting this message:

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Conflict Updating Photoshop

Save your work and close the following programs before continuing.

- CCXProcess Internal

I have checked the Task Manager and there is no process with that name operating!

Any help appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're not able to update Photoshop. Could you please try restarting the computer and then try updating Photosop through the Creative Cloud app and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have restarted many times. I have installed creative cloud many times. When I try to update PS to V22.2 it always stops and says I need to close CCXProcess Internal and retry. I disable any process related to CCXProcess in Task Manager, but I keep getting the same message. Now I cannot get the previous version of PS to work. Very frustrating to be down and not working... I have jobs due to customers!

Notice: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines