• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turnkey PC to run Photoshop and Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I'm running PS/Lightroom CC on my PC using the GeForce GTX 750Ti card. My OS is 7Pro...I'll be upgrading to Win 10, but have read a number of articles that Windows 10 will not support the GeForce card I have. I had to buy this card when they updatwed their software and have never had a problem with it. Now that I am upgrading to Win 10, I'm going to need a new card. I will need at least 3-4 HDMI ports or Display ports. I'm pricing cards that Adobe has suggested and I'm also pricing SSD for the OS and storage drives as well. I'm starting to think maybe a new system (PC) might be better than replacing all the parts on my system. I know Macs are the thing for PS and Lightroom, but they're a bit out of my price range. Is there a PC that can handle PS and Lightroom without having to buy display cards that may or may not work. Hoping someone out there has a system and will be willing to direct me in the right direction. I'm a novice at photographer and have not, and probably will not ever, sell any of my stuff. I do it for family members and friends for free cuz I enjoy photography...so budget is quite limited. Would sure appreciate any assistance anyone might have for me....Thanks, Kirk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?