• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorials aren't Working

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been trying to do the built-in tutorials so I can start learning how to use photoshop effectively. However, none of them seem to be working. Even when I click the first tutorial, it says that it can't be opened. I have the most recent update downloaded, so what can I do about this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry that the in-app Photoshop tutorials are not working for you. That shouldn't be happening, let us help make it right.

Would you mind sharing what exactly is happening? Which specific tutorial are you accessing and what is your workflow to get to these tutorials?

Assuming that you are using the latest 22.0.1 version of Photoshop, please share a few screenshots or a short video illustrating the issue so that we can check it at our end.

Meanwhile, if you would like to access Photoshop tutorials, please navigate to this website: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/tutorials.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please give us also the exact error message that you receive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's all good, I've just been using the tutorials from the link you sent me and that has been working well. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines