• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutoring one on one Zoom style with Adobe certified instructors

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if Adobe has a list of certified instructors who are willing to consult Zoom Style for a fee? In this day and time that would be helpful for a particularly difficult issue I cannot  seem to resolve. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a list of authorized training centers and instructors. I'm sure most would be willing to do remote training.

https://learning.adobe.com/partner-finder.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have watched multiple teaching videos on displacement map application from "experts" such as Unmesh Dinda, Jesus Ramirez, other self proclaimed experts in the technique. Have followed their instructions to the letter, even hired a "photoshop Pro" through a teaching service to follow my desktop online. Unable to achieve the expected results despite all this effort. I feel there is a software glitch or a preference setting that is somehow holding me up. Need a real Adobe expert to observe what I am doing and help me fix the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello CityTweety ...

I am a Graphic Designer and an Adobe Certified Instructor, I have been teaching over 20 years at University of California, Art Institute, Platt College, San Diego New Media Center, and I have taught for Sony, Fox, Warner Bros, Universal Music, Disney, US Army, and Adobe Authorized Training Centers around the world.

I have been using Photoshop since 1993 - Yikes! We do live Online Virtual Training and would be happy to offer you a coupon to save you money. Check me out online http://www.headTrixTraining.com

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CITYTWEETY

One thing that many of the videos miss is that when you save the document that will drive the displacement i.e. the displacement map, you must have "Maximise PSD and PSD compatibility" set in Preferences > File Handling. If that is causing your issue just set that Preference to "always" and try again.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a bunch of trainers here in the forums, myself included. I've been teaching online classes since 2012. I, as many others would be happy to get online with you. Feel free to pm me, or stop by my website, creative-training.com.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines