Highlighted

Two Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I got two Photoshop. Please tell me why need two Photoshop? What is the difference? Which is better to use?

Thanks

photoshop.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chuck Uebele | Adobe Community Professional

If version 21 works well for you, you can uninstall version 20. It's good to leave the older version installed until you know you are not going to have problems with the new version 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Two Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I got two Photoshop. Please tell me why need two Photoshop? What is the difference? Which is better to use?

Thanks

photoshop.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chuck Uebele | Adobe Community Professional

If version 21 works well for you, you can uninstall version 20. It's good to leave the older version installed until you know you are not going to have problems with the new version 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0