Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Type on a path, the other direction

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2005 Sep 20, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can make the type go on a path. It types clockwise, but I am wanting it to go counter clockwise, along the bottom of a circle but still be readable without tilting your head. I have seen it done before, but can't recall how to do it. Any ideas?

Cheers

ben
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2005 Sep 29, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Photoshop can create many shapes, but I have not seen a desrciption on how to draw a variable triangle, then put in a fill color.

Thanks for any help on this question.

Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After making your text to usual way, hover the Direct Selection tool over the text. You shoud see the cursor change from an arrow to a text beam with small arrows on either side. Drag this across the path, and the text will change between above and below the path. You may wish to change the Baseline Shift in the Character panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines