Type tool BSOD Photoshop 2020 & 2021

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I just wanted to share my solution for the problem seen above.

I am using Windows 10 with all updates installed, same goes for the Photoshop and Nvidia drivers.

I was getting constant crashes and BSOD few seconds after opening and using type tool in Photoshop. What finally seems to fix the issue was this

1) Right click on desktop > NVIDIA Control Panel

2) Adjust Image Settings with Preview

3) Let the 3D application decide.

Hope this helps somebody.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Type tool BSOD Photoshop 2020 & 2021

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I just wanted to share my solution for the problem seen above.

I am using Windows 10 with all updates installed, same goes for the Photoshop and Nvidia drivers.

I was getting constant crashes and BSOD few seconds after opening and using type tool in Photoshop. What finally seems to fix the issue was this

1) Right click on desktop > NVIDIA Control Panel

2) Adjust Image Settings with Preview

3) Let the 3D application decide.

Hope this helps somebody.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BSOD are normally caused by  Hardware, OS, or Devices drivers.  There shoul be am Error code in Your BSOD.  Also Windows may  have loged the falure check  window reliability.  Do a google search on the BSOD error code and look for failures using Windows reliability history viewer. See what is causing your BSOD.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0