• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI on 4k Monitors (Win10)

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an HP laptop with a built in 4k screen, I also have a secondary monitor that is also 4k.

Both screens are set to the same resolution, same scaling, everything in Windows.

Here's my problem:

The Photoshop interface is tiny. On both of my screens.

Screen 1 fullscreened:

2021-02-23 Photoshop on Screen 1.png

And fullscreened on screen 2:

2021-02-23 Photoshop on Screen 2.png

Yes, they look exactly the same. That's because my screens have the same settings and same resolutions.

My issues it that I cannot make the words in the menu bar larger! I have the UI font size set to the largest I can and it's still absolutely miniscule!

2021-02-23 Photoshop settings.png

I've restarted the program multiple times. I've restarted my computer multiple times... and nothing. 

Is there ANY way to make the menu fonts larger? I'm struggling to read them when I'm sitting a reasonable distance from my computer at my desk. I'd really rather not have to strain my eyes to do my work!

So is there any way to make the itnerface larger? This is ridiculous!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Current Photoshop CC will scale its UI the how you have set your  Windows display scaling for each of your displays. Older versions of  CC and Perpetual version do not have have Adobe Photoshop UI scaling feature or there are issued in their UI scaling fearure. Your need to set youe Windows 10 Photoshop  Launching icons the override application scaling high PPI resolution Displays to System enhanced scaling which will scale both Photoshop UI and Photoshop Image display.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines