Unable to add Topaz Denoise AI and Sharpen AI plugins to Photoshop 2021 V22.1.1

Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been looking everywhere to figure out how to add my new Topaz Denoise AI and SharpenAI to Photoshop 2021 v22.1.1 plugins.  The instructions I find all say go to Preferences - Plugins- "Check the "Additional Plugins Folder" box to accept new files."  The problem is I have no such Additional Plugins Folder box.  Anyone got any suggestions?  Would really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to add Topaz Denoise AI and Sharpen AI plugins to Photoshop 2021 V22.1.1

Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been looking everywhere to figure out how to add my new Topaz Denoise AI and SharpenAI to Photoshop 2021 v22.1.1 plugins.  The instructions I find all say go to Preferences - Plugins- "Check the "Additional Plugins Folder" box to accept new files."  The problem is I have no such Additional Plugins Folder box.  Anyone got any suggestions?  Would really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 12, 2021 0

Have something to add?