• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Detect Graphics Processor in PS 2020

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get PS 2020 to show information about my Graphics Processor in the Preferences>Performance pop-up window.  It is all "grayed out."  How can this be enabled?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What GPU do you have installed?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I can tell from looking through these forums, the only way to "fix" this is to revert to an old version of Photoshop. For some reason the new update doesn't support older graphics processors and this hasn't been patched yet (if it even will be). BTW you can find the older versions by going into Creative Cloud, clicking the "..." menu next to Photoshop, and hit "other versions". I had to switch back to the 2019 (20.0.10) version because with anything newer my brushes/settings get deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines