Highlighted

Unable to download Kyle's Brushes

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am part of an organization that pays for my access to creative cloud, I have all the apps and I am using Photoshop 2020. When I go to try and download Kyle's brushes it infinitly loops me to a page where I have to log in even though I am clearly logged it. Other people in the same organization can download the brushes with no problems. I am logged in the screenshot below

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to download Kyle's Brushes

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am part of an organization that pays for my access to creative cloud, I have all the apps and I am using Photoshop 2020. When I go to try and download Kyle's brushes it infinitly loops me to a page where I have to log in even though I am clearly logged it. Other people in the same organization can download the brushes with no problems. I am logged in the screenshot below

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to clear cookies in your browser, perhaps that can solve problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleared the cookies and I still am facing the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0