• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download M1 version of Photoshop

Contributor ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reactivated my CC account - after Adobe released an M1 version for Photoshop.  However, the only version I'm able to download is the Intel version.  Is there a link someone has to directly download the M1 version of PS?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need for a separate version, Photoshop 22.3 is designed to run natively in Apple Silicon

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download from this link, and go to install, it says it's the Intel version, not the Apple Silicon version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i.e. I get the following dialog box - Photoshop installer requires Rosetta 2 which doesn't seem to be correct.Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 1.38.58 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose the CC desktop app isn't M1-native yet. But Photoshop 22.3 is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exactly the same message when installing Photoshop & Lightroom onto a new M1 Macbook Pro. Is there a way to check if Photoshop is running via Rosetta or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out that Adobe hasn't ported the Creative Cloud app to Universal yet.  The Universal version of Photoshop does install though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Universal being the version where it maximises M1 Chip usage? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep - fortunately the Universal version of Photoshop is very stable and runs smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines