Highlighted

Unable to Link to Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I don't know if I am a fluke having this issue, but I cannot, for the life of me, connect to Photoshop CC on my PC using my Photoshop Express app (for things like applying effects). I generally try to stay away from gimicky, no-skill-required tricks while editing photos, but the fact that this function isn't working at all for me is driving me up a wall.

I have enabled remote connections in Photoshop CC (version 19.x), restarted multiple times, verified my firewalls allow connection, checked to make sure both devices are actually connected to my WiFi network, reset the connection in Photoshop Express and tried to reconnect again, restarted both devices and tried all of the above repeatedly. All to no avail.

Has anybody else had this issue, or have any advice?

Thanks in advance!

V/r,
Garrett Stroup

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to Link to Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I don't know if I am a fluke having this issue, but I cannot, for the life of me, connect to Photoshop CC on my PC using my Photoshop Express app (for things like applying effects). I generally try to stay away from gimicky, no-skill-required tricks while editing photos, but the fact that this function isn't working at all for me is driving me up a wall.

I have enabled remote connections in Photoshop CC (version 19.x), restarted multiple times, verified my firewalls allow connection, checked to make sure both devices are actually connected to my WiFi network, reset the connection in Photoshop Express and tried to reconnect again, restarted both devices and tried all of the above repeatedly. All to no avail.

Has anybody else had this issue, or have any advice?

Thanks in advance!

V/r,
Garrett Stroup

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?