• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load Librairies Panel in Photoshop 22.2 on Windows 10 - %DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

%DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME

This is what I get and it's empty since I've upgrade to the latest photoshop 22.2.

when I open windows, this is all thats listed. 

I have uninstalled photoshop and Creative cloud and followed all directions for the library fixes but nothing works.

I can see my librairies and files on creative cloud app but not on photoshop.

I'm on Windows 10.

How do I fix this?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Libraries panel in Photoshop. Please try the steps suggested in the thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/cc-library-is-a-white-black-panel/m-p/10662667#M4352...

If the issue persists, please try re-installing both Photoshop & the Creative Cloud desktop app after uninstalling them using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. You can check out the steps to use the cleaner tool here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I've said in my post I've already did all of that and nothing change...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know, you've tried already CCLibraries potential fix, but could we please ask you to run this one more time and if this is not working we could try other things.
1. Close all Adobe applications. Go to Task Manager and kill all Adobe related tasks. (Please, make sure to kill CCLibrary and check if it is not starting).
2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions
Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location.
3. Delete the "Creative Cloud Libraries" folder from both locations here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
4. Noa launch Creative Cloud Desktop Application - you will be prompted that there is an update available if you don't have automatic updates set up in CCD. You will start getting CCLibraries updates. After it is done, could you please start your Ps and see if it is resolved. 

Please, let us know if this helped or not, so we can unblock your work.

Thank you,
Mariia
Quality Engineer
CCLibraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well this really kinda solved a few related issues I had.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines