Highlighted

Unable to open Photoshop 2021 on my MacOS 10.15 Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! So, i was trying to open photoshop earlier and it wouldn't launch. I tried redownloading photoshop but that didn't help. When I try to open it, it just shows a blank black screen, and when I try to create a new file, nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi there are bugs in 2021 Photoshop yet revert back and wait for a stable version....regards

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to open Photoshop 2021 on my MacOS 10.15 Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! So, i was trying to open photoshop earlier and it wouldn't launch. I tried redownloading photoshop but that didn't help. When I try to open it, it just shows a blank black screen, and when I try to create a new file, nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi there are bugs in 2021 Photoshop yet revert back and wait for a stable version....regards

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 1