• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open the Filter Gallery!

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error message when opening the Filter Gallery in Photoshop: "Unable to allocate other virtual juxtapositions".

I subscribe to Photoshop and my RAM = 64 GB and the graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, under Windows 10. Can you help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi which photoshop version you are using try to update your graphic driver may be it help or reset preferences....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 22.0.1. OK, I will update graphic driver and check preferences. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I updated "NVidia Graphic Driver" and checked the "Preferences" and the image mode (8 bits/channel + RGB) as well but, the error message remains!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines