• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to run PhotoShop

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just joined with a trial but am unable to get PhotoShop working on Windows 10--I ahve the latest and most up to date version of Windows 10. I ahve uninstalled, rebooted and tried again 3 times but get the same error each time.

Lionel5C98_0-1617349924764.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bizarre message means your CPU (computer chip) is too old and doesn't have something Photoshop needs. You can try downloading the previous version of Photoshop, but if you want to keep using Photoshop, there needs to be a new computer in your future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wher do I find those earlier version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back to version 22.0 and same error. I run the latest versions of Office, Windows, Photo Mechanic, InfranView, XnView and GIMP on this PC and without any issues. This PC has an SSD and 16MB RAM so not sure its my hardware that's the problem here but thanks. Glad its just a trial and didn't pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In v22 the message indicates that Photoshop is looking for your CPU to support SSE4.2

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary

Version 21.x should work OK

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud app you can choose to show ONE older version. But not until you have a paid subscription. No trial old versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several older versions, even in trial, but no worked--NONE. I have given up trying and will simply use Photo Mechanic for my image needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines