Unable to save after rotating an object

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Realy weird issue, if I rotate an object then I get an error I am unable to save the file due to a program error. If I undo then saves fine. Happening with multiple files. Running up to date CC 2021 and Mac OS

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to save after rotating an object

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Realy weird issue, if I rotate an object then I get an error I am unable to save the file due to a program error. If I undo then saves fine. Happening with multiple files. Running up to date CC 2021 and Mac OS

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2021 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I figured it out... you gotta click 'Edit contents'(with the layer with said object in it that you want to edit) and rotate the object in the seperate tab that pops up on Photoshop - and then save the changes and they'll appear on your main document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bit of a pain if ability to simply rotate witht he rotate tool isn't working. It isn't a consistent error and there seems to be no pattern as to when it will fail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0