Unable to save files in Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop won't save what I've worked on. Says "Could not save “vbcf.psd” because of a program error

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to save files in Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop won't save what I've worked on. Says "Could not save “vbcf.psd” because of a program error

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you're using along with your computers operating system?

If you're using the latest version of Photoshop (22.1), please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErrorsavingfiles

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I uploaded version 2020 and now I am not having any problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue recently - My CC app stopped responding and had an error code. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the CC desktop app and it resolved this.

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0