Unable to save files in Photoshop 22.0.1

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is soooo incredibly, maddenly frustrating. The website is basically USELESS unless you need to manage apps & users. Apps are ridiculously buggy, and pretty much never get fixed. I just somehow randomly ended up here trying to figure out why the latest verion of PS will not save files across the network (broke it AGAIN!!!!!!), so I am going to complain here. This page is like 10 yrs old. Why would I be directed here??? No-one will see this either. Just goes to show... Cannot type bad word that's not really bad at all. Adobe you are an unbeleivably sad company

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to save files in Photoshop 22.0.1

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is soooo incredibly, maddenly frustrating. The website is basically USELESS unless you need to manage apps & users. Apps are ridiculously buggy, and pretty much never get fixed. I just somehow randomly ended up here trying to figure out why the latest verion of PS will not save files across the network (broke it AGAIN!!!!!!), so I am going to complain here. This page is like 10 yrs old. Why would I be directed here??? No-one will see this either. Just goes to show... Cannot type bad word that's not really bad at all. Adobe you are an unbeleivably sad company

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darth,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I am moving your query to the correct community 'Photoshop' and experts there will be able to help you better. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on? Are you getting an error while trying to save files through Photoshop? Have you tried to re-install the app to check if it helps?

You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 2