• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save in Photoshop CC on a MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to do any work with Photoshop CC on a Macbook Pro running High Sierra. Regardless of the file I work on, when I try to save I get this error message: Could not save as “file name” because the file is locked, you do not have necessary access permissions, or another program is using the file. Photoshop worked fine until the latest update. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there are some bugs in the latest update it is better to revert back to the older version...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I've deleted the latest version I could use on my veteran Macbook Pro and downloaded a clean copy. I can now open files but can only save to the cloud or when exporting. Can't "save as," even to another location - which is weird. At least I can work on my photos now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines