Highlighted

Unable to select out of gamut colors SOLVED

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing some purely digital coloring and trying to select some truly eye-searing colors, but whenever I being drawing it only puts down colors that are in gamut (? new to terminology). For example, when I pick a fully saturated blue, it shows the out of gamut warning and paints with the color shown in the warning box - a much softer blue. How can I fix this? I'm in RGB mode, if that helps. Thanks in advance!

Edit - no clue how to delete posts (:( ) but I might have found the answer

Edit 2! Okay! Sorry for cluttering this space up. I closed and re-opened my file, and all of the colors have gone back to their proper saturation. Yeesh.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Unable to select out of gamut colors SOLVED

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing some purely digital coloring and trying to select some truly eye-searing colors, but whenever I being drawing it only puts down colors that are in gamut (? new to terminology). For example, when I pick a fully saturated blue, it shows the out of gamut warning and paints with the color shown in the warning box - a much softer blue. How can I fix this? I'm in RGB mode, if that helps. Thanks in advance!

Edit - no clue how to delete posts (:( ) but I might have found the answer

Edit 2! Okay! Sorry for cluttering this space up. I closed and re-opened my file, and all of the colors have gone back to their proper saturation. Yeesh.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate