• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to swith from English to Hebrew in Photoshop document

Explorer ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to swith to Hebrew in a photo that I am editing. The YouTube video referenced in other chats is useless as it is for CS6. I go to Edit>Preferences>Type and select World-Ready layout.

Then I go to Type>Language Options>Middle eastern Features

Then I open the Paragraph Fly Out Menu and select Adobe Hebrew in character tab, Hebrew further down and LTR Arabic in Digits box.

When I start typing, it is in English.

Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you would need to switch to a Hebrew input on your OS or install it if you have not done so.

The video should explain it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/arabic-hebrew.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have already done that. Adobe offers an English-Hebrew version of Photoshop that you can try.  Go into your Creative Cloud app, click on the cog (settings) and click on the apps tab. Choose English-Hebrew, click Done and you should be offered Hebrew-enable apps with an English-llanguage interface.

Some advise you uninstall the North American version first. I don't have experience in using Hebrew, so this is the best I can do.

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 2.16.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines