Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Sync Between Desktop and Mobile Photoshop Versions

Explorer ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help.
I am not able to sync between Photoshop 2020 (used on my Windows 10 PC)

and the Photoshop for iPad that is included in my subscription.
As you can see from this photo, files will not sync in the Cloud.

96247455_831437390681145_1636393964389007360_o.jpg

On my iPad version I get an error message of "Something is preventing syncing"...on my pc I have gone into my syncing settings and paused then restarted...to no avail.

Is this an issue for anyone else? Has anyone had this issue and resolved it?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Cloud documents are not sycing between your desktop and iPad. 

Would you mind checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the linked section of this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/cloud-document-error-troubleshooting.html#syncingFailed and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Akash.
I have tried the troubleshooting suggestions on the link you have provided and the issue still remains.

I am unable to sync between Ps for iPad and Ps on desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue on iPad. None of those troubleshooting tips apply or work.

Any other suggestions? This is breaking my workflow. 

3D6A0BB1-8CA3-4B72-89D5-4FFED4496830.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the exact same problem. It's seems to be an issue with Ps specifically as I'm able to sync with Illustrator desk top and Adobe draw without issues. 

Also tried reinstalling and no change. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this problem too. Strangely though I did not have it yesterday (21st July), but today I updated all of my Adobe apps. Maybe the latest PS has an issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never used Cloud storage with Photoshop on my PC.   I did  install  iPad Photoshop and Fresco and signed into them with my creative cloud user ID and took the Interactive tours for both.  I'm holding off using their current versions too much is missing.  However, now on my PC windows system I do see the interactive tour document are in my Creative Cloud Documents. Are you sure you singed in with your creative cloud user id. Saving files seems to be to the cloud and can take time depending on Internet connection.   You do need to be connected to be on the web the use the iPad apps.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here, since a few days. "Something is preventing syncing.... " if the program would say what is prventing from syncing i could look in to it. Now i don't have a clou .... any one ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not use the could storage so I have set it not to sync I set pause sync.  I did try iPad Photoshop so I did use some.  Use the creative cloud desktop application and check your settings.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines