• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use some JPEG files from PS6 in MS Powerpoint

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my pictures are created by Phoroshop CS6 and in the past I have been able to use them in MS Powerpoint. But now while some images display with no problem, others from the same batch will not import. any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we might need you to be more specific. Would you be so kind and check the describe the details of one example picture that does not work, what exactly happens and if you get any message, what it says?

Help us helping you!

Some extra fuel

Open PowerPoint, go to File> Options> Advanced> Display, and check Disable graphics acceleration> Apply> OK.

close PowerPoint and restart it.

If the issue persists:

•     How did you insert the picture? By copying and pasting or clicking Insert Pictures button? Please try the way that is different from the behavior you did previously.
  •    Where did you insert the picture from? Your local driver or network drive or other locations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When I try to open the pictures in Powerpoint many of the jpeg files show 'Preview not available' if i try to open it anyway then it asks what file type to import. I select Jpeg but it won't open.

interestingly, the files I tried to open earlier that failed, just opened without a problem, others still fail.

Gordon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One advice that works with me. Maybe not what happens with you, but try to look at the files from bridge and double check that it is really a jpg. For whatever reason that surely depends on my distractions, I at times have files that seem to be .jpg, as it says so, but investigated in bridge, I discover they are .psd

Just one thing that jumps to my mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thet is where they were created, I have over 10000 images in both raw and jpeg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines