• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo not working in Lens Correction filter window.

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know if it's a feature or bug to not have the undo/redo options in the Lens correction filter window?

Every time when I draw a line to straighten the image, if I made a mistake I have to cancel and exit from the lens correction dialog box and reopen it to start over. Anyone have any idea on this, please?

I'm strange that no blog on this forum or elsewhere on this subject. May people not using this filter much? I know other ways to do the same thing but I prefer the lens correction filter to work on my way.

Any idea will be highly appreciated

Best Regards,

Saged

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Yes the undo shortcuts don't seem to work in the lens correction filter, even back in photoshop cs2, the first version with that filter, so i don't think it's a bug per se, but would make a good feature request that can be posted here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

In the meantime you can press the Alt key and click Reset to return all settings to Default

rather than close and reopen the filter.

Untitled-3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the undo shortcuts don't seem to work in the lens correction filter, even back in photoshop cs2, the first version with that filter, so i don't think it's a bug per se, but would make a good feature request that can be posted here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

In the meantime you can press the Alt key and click Reset to return all settings to Default

rather than close and reopen the filter.

Untitled-3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jeff Arola Thank you so much to clarify that. And I really appreciated your suggestion on a workaround so that I don't have to close the filter and reopen it. However, I'm so curious, what's the logic behind this not having the Undo/Redo option in the Lense filter. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines