Undo Print?? Why?

Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PSD file that I modify a Smart Object in multiple times. After each modify/edit of the SO, I print a copy of the image purposely - then undo my SO change, modify it again, and print a new modified copy. I noticed that if I hit CTRL-Z to undo my SO modify - it does nothing? I have to hit CTRL-Z twice to get the SO undo. I then notice that Photoshop is trying to undo my print with my first CTRL_Z?? What? and Why?

(and the "Undo Print" is an option 10 mins later if I leave the image alone after printing it, go to the printer to get my printed image, and hold printed image in my hand.)

undoprint.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Undo Print?? Why?

Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PSD file that I modify a Smart Object in multiple times. After each modify/edit of the SO, I print a copy of the image purposely - then undo my SO change, modify it again, and print a new modified copy. I noticed that if I hit CTRL-Z to undo my SO modify - it does nothing? I have to hit CTRL-Z twice to get the SO undo. I then notice that Photoshop is trying to undo my print with my first CTRL_Z?? What? and Why?

(and the "Undo Print" is an option 10 mins later if I leave the image alone after printing it, go to the printer to get my printed image, and hold printed image in my hand.)

undoprint.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if anyone is wondering, it cannot "Undo Print," the image leaves Adobe's realm once you send it to print, so even the undo option is misleading.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0