• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall gives non-genuine notice

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have old versions of photoshop that I no longer use but don't seem to be able to uninstall. They are Photoshop Elements 14, Adobe Premiere Elements 14 and Adobe Premiere Elements 2018. When I try to uninstall the app tells me that the software is not genuine and it gives me what is clearly a ficticious serial number, actually the same one for all three of the products listed above. So, then I tried to deactivate the serial number. The first step is to start the software but neither of the apps above actually start. So that is apparently a dead end. What's next? Trying to get Adove support is virtually impossible. All three of these products are in my start sequence and I would like them to stop using resources. Thanks in advance for your help. Chuck. 

[Subject line changed to remove email address from this public forum.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Which older version of Photoshop do you have? You've listed two versions of Premiere Elements and one version of Photoshop Elements. We can move this thread to one of those forums if you are not using Photoshop.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop CC 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum and you will need to contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not a bot.

Scammers like to frequent forums, so if one does, there is a "Report" button or you can post the PM here and we will make the report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Did you ever receive a reply to this? I am having the same issues

Marva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for just replying, I have been in the middle of moving in this pandemic! 

I did eventually get through to someone in customer service. I had to uninstall and reinstall Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines