Highlighted

Unsuccessfully opening Lightroom images as layers in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a real estate photographer, and as part of my process I open 3 images as layers to edit in Photoshop for each photo I capture. I do this 15 times or so per shoot, and it seems like 1-4 times per shoot, it won't successfully load all three layers in the same image  in photoshop, and instead will usually open two layers together, and the third layer will be a seperate image, so I have to close out and try again in Lightroom. This slows down my effeciency when working, and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to prevent this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

The problem seems to be a 'bug' as it is reported in this Adobe Feedback link as "in Progress"-

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/-open-as-layers-in-photoshop-function-in-ligh...

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unsuccessfully opening Lightroom images as layers in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a real estate photographer, and as part of my process I open 3 images as layers to edit in Photoshop for each photo I capture. I do this 15 times or so per shoot, and it seems like 1-4 times per shoot, it won't successfully load all three layers in the same image  in photoshop, and instead will usually open two layers together, and the third layer will be a seperate image, so I have to close out and try again in Lightroom. This slows down my effeciency when working, and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to prevent this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

The problem seems to be a 'bug' as it is reported in this Adobe Feedback link as "in Progress"-

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/-open-as-layers-in-photoshop-function-in-ligh...

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this helped!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0