Highlighted

unwanted colour appears after saving GIF

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i wonder if you could help me with this weard problem i don't seem to get rid off.
I have made a animation in After Effects and save it ot .mp4. From there i  open it via video to layers in Photoshop to then save it to animated GIF. Everthing looks good, settings are great, done it before... But now i get an unwanted colour. Out of nowere, in the entire animation.
Does someone know were that comes from and how i can get rid of that. Much appreciated.
Thanks.

Background should be white but turns out orange.

Topics

How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unwanted colour appears after saving GIF

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i wonder if you could help me with this weard problem i don't seem to get rid off.
I have made a animation in After Effects and save it ot .mp4. From there i  open it via video to layers in Photoshop to then save it to animated GIF. Everthing looks good, settings are great, done it before... But now i get an unwanted colour. Out of nowere, in the entire animation.
Does someone know were that comes from and how i can get rid of that. Much appreciated.
Thanks.

Background should be white but turns out orange.

Topics

How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MP4 has good color encoding support.  Gif does not gif only support up to 256 mapped  colors.

MP4 vs GIF 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0