Highlighted

Update bugs : Photoshop 2020 getting signed out on Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I'm not sure if others have had this problem but now with this new update my photoshop constantly quits my account and I have to resign in. this happens even if I have a page open. any ideas on how to fix this?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update bugs : Photoshop 2020 getting signed out on Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I'm not sure if others have had this problem but now with this new update my photoshop constantly quits my account and I have to resign in. this happens even if I have a page open. any ideas on how to fix this?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop and the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Please try using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool to uninstall both Photoshop and the Creative Cloud desktop app. Then restart the computer and re-install the apps to check if the issue persists. You can check the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. Shuts down even if I have files open and requires me to log in everytime I open the program. Just curious if the solution provided works before I go through the hassle.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0