• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update causes tools issue

Participant ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated Photoshop 2020 with the new content aware/lens blur additions but now my lasso tool, polygonal lasso, magnetic lasso, spot healing brush, patch tool, (and others!) are acting strange. When I use the lasso tool  to draw a selection around an object the tool shoots a thin line of selection beyond what I want (hope that makes sense). Other tools have a similar issue...for example, using the clone tool results in a section of ther background being affected as well as the section being cloned. I tried deleting the preference file but this didn't fix things. I also tried reseting the tools but that didn't work either. I ununstalled the update and went back to the previous version and all is well now. A bug?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for your reply. I guess I'll wait for a bug fix.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines