Highlighted

Update cs4 to cs5

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I switched from Windows 7 to 10 I lost my PS cs5 software. I have reinstalled PS cs4 from the boxed disks I purchased originally. I have the serial # for CS5 but haven't figured out how to update. In the help file in CS4 it tells me that there are no updates for CS4. So where do i go to update to what I already paid for??????????????????

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update cs4 to cs5

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I switched from Windows 7 to 10 I lost my PS cs5 software. I have reinstalled PS cs4 from the boxed disks I purchased originally. I have the serial # for CS5 but haven't figured out how to update. In the help file in CS4 it tells me that there are no updates for CS4. So where do i go to update to what I already paid for??????????????????

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As for terminology: CS4 to CS5 is not an update but an upgrade. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0