Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update programs

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.37.45 AM.png

I have MacBook Pro, 2017 Version 10.13.6 in my computer and because of that I can´t upgrade my Photoshop and others. I am working for USDA pay every month for this license and I should be able to upgrade without paying for a new version through Creative Cloud. Adobe should work in giving solutions. Thank you.

Jennifer Oh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are running High Sierra, update your operating system. The government is years behind and doesn't like to update. I suggest you DIY if you have persmission to update the computer otherwise talk to your IT department. It's not Adobe's fault.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe develop for the current versions of operating systems. The current version requires Mac OS 10.14 or later and is developed to use the APIs in those later versions. 

I am not sure what you mean by "upgrade without paying for new version through Creative Cloud". If your system meets the requirements to run the current version then it will become available in the CC Desktop. If it were downloadable now on your older operating system it would be unstable as it would be attempting to use OS functions that have changed or did not exist. It is exactly the same with Windows PCs (which require Windows 10 v1809 or later).

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines