Highlighted

Update to Photoshope 21.2.4 doesn't work. Need to reinstall previous version

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running High Sierra but don't want to update to Catalina because it will render some other applications useless. I want to go back to my previous version of Photoshop but I don't see where it is available to download after I uninstall 21.2.4.

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update to Photoshope 21.2.4 doesn't work. Need to reinstall previous version

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running High Sierra but don't want to update to Catalina because it will render some other applications useless. I want to go back to my previous version of Photoshop but I don't see where it is available to download after I uninstall 21.2.4.

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should see install where I see ininstall for I have them installed.  You should not let Adobe Installer remove prior versions of photoshop. You can delete them when you know the new version works well for you. You may only see version 21 and 22 can be installed.  That is why I do not delete 2018 

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0