Updated and have lost brush preview

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to latest photoshop (22.0.1) and now when using alt+command to change brush size/hardness I have no red preview showing softness. Have looked in prefs and red is selected as preview default but its just not showing up. Any ideas?  Oh yeah, and thats before I moan about PINK layer masks in my layer panel....

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updated and have lost brush preview

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to latest photoshop (22.0.1) and now when using alt+command to change brush size/hardness I have no red preview showing softness. Have looked in prefs and red is selected as preview default but its just not showing up. Any ideas?  Oh yeah, and thats before I moan about PINK layer masks in my layer panel....

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I really don't like the update. I feel like i'm adjusting the brush blind now. It's really slowing down my workflow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here...ajusting the brush softness it's a try and error game. It did slow down my workflow!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0