• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Mac to macOS 10.15.7 and now I can't use Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator CS6

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just installed the newes update on my macbook macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and now neither photoshop, indesign or illustrator work anymore (I have the CS6 versions) when I click on "more information" it tells me to "No updates planned. We recommend that you upgrade to the latest release of Creative Cloud apps." Does anyone maybe know a way around this problem? I'm not gonna buy the newer versions cause I'm not made of money and the old ones worked fine for me 😞

any help is appreciated

Thank you

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with the Adobe apps. The legacy apps (like CS6) are not compatible with macOS Catalina as it does not support applications with 32-bit code. Please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#Arelegacyorperpetualversionso...

You can either update to the latest versions of the apps (the Creative Cloud versions) or downgrade macOS to macOS Mojave.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could roll back your OS, if everything worked under that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines