Highlighted

Updated my Adobe Creative Cloud and Nothing works now!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI I updated my Adobe Creative Cloud to the new version and nothing works now. I can't even sign into it now. At first it was photo shop erroring out. I restarted the computer and now I can't even get into my creative cloud app on my computer. If I wasn't working on a deadline this would be okay but I am on a dead line and need to get things finished. Any help would be welcomed. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updated my Adobe Creative Cloud and Nothing works now!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI I updated my Adobe Creative Cloud to the new version and nothing works now. I can't even sign into it now. At first it was photo shop erroring out. I restarted the computer and now I can't even get into my creative cloud app on my computer. If I wasn't working on a deadline this would be okay but I am on a dead line and need to get things finished. Any help would be welcomed. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 2
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This release is an absolute mess to be honest.

I too have many issues with the new Adobe Versions. 😞

Every year the same.....Adobe should care more about their products than making Shareholders happy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same issue. Adobe Tech support share my computer screen and uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud, performed various repairs, even logged in as the Admin account to see if it was the local account. We paused my firewall and backup software.  My Creative Cloud just doesn't work after a partially failed update and now a full update.  Because of this, my Photoshop and Lightroom open and immediately show the Error Report page and then close.  I am completely unable to do any work.

On this page, it shows an error message that says: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/updates

"Couldn’t load updates
Updates aren’t loading on the web right now. Try again later or open the desktop app and go to Updates there."

And when I look at the Photoshop and Lightroom software on their website, it looks like I don't even have it installed, but I do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this page and the Uninstaller Tool to be helpful. Finally fixed my Creative Cloud on my own after an entire day of dealing with tech support, chat windows, and forums.

I downloaded the Uninstaller Tool and then clicked Repair and it fixed Creative Cloud that was installed.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay! This worked! Thank you. I am using the old softwear again! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 1
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, unfortunately it appears as if the sales pitch that with subscription pricing, new features would arrive more often, and only when they are ready, proved to be a falicy. It seems rather obvious that this update was rushed to coincide with Adobe Max. I spent an hour on the phone with support yesterday and got it to no longer crash on launch, only to find it happening again this morning. I don't even need to do anyting after launch except wait for it to decide to crash a few seconds or a minute later.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I sent crash logs to Adobe and wound up conversing via email with some of the senior team members on PS who were very helpful. Ultimately, my problems wound up being font related. There are a few problem fonts that are still being identified, but I was able to turn off font previews and my crashing problems went away.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. After an update nothing seems to work anymore. Everytime I start Creative Cloud only a blank screen appears. I tried everything from repairing  Creative Cloud to Creative Cloud Uninstaller tool - nothing helped. Now I can't even install two programs without using Creative Cloud, what a flop!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0