• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Photoshop 2020 won't open

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I got a notification that there I needed to update Photoshop to the latest version (Photoshop 2020), so I went into my accound and updated the software, now I can't access it! Everytime I go to open the programme I get this message: 'Could not open scratch file in "/private/var/folder/hg/9mwqm8z52wg7bxhw5zmyzns80000gn/T/TemoraryItems/Photoshop/" because of disk error.

How do I uninstall and start again, or fix this issue please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the past two days, I tried many things. Photoshop would "appear" to be open, meaning I could not even uninstall it because I kept getting the message that I had to save my work and close it first - however it wasn't even open in the first place. (!) Aargh. These specific instructions, "Creative Cloud desktop app> Photoshop> three dots> select another version" has Photoshop back up and running for me. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a photoshop elements 2020 student version, and after an attempt to download an update, my program won't open, and when I attempt to open element files, I'm asked what app I want to use.  Can't go to cloud to re-download.  HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can element files be opened by regular photoshop ? I might need to purchase the cloud version after all.  $$$

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO Frustrating!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop AND creative cloud have BOTH stopped opening since the last update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines