• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Photoshop will not save documents due to "error"

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I have not been able to save my work, with the prompt "Could not save X due to program error" and so on... I have made sure the Generator plugin is unchecked. I am not confident that I can save my work at all... Selecting the bottom layer in the stack and turning off all other layers is way to much of a jimmy-rigged method to rely on...

Help Adobe! Please? 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following because I'm getting the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I cannot copy and paste or save any of my work due to "program error".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

There is a long discussion on this on the Feedback forum , which is monitored by Adobe staff so it will be worth posting there. This forum is answered by volunteer users and whilst I've seen a few people raising the issue, so it is undoubtably real, I've not been able to replicate it here.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-cannot-save-file-due-to-program-err...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines