• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated to PS 21.0.3, now fonts panel causes my computer to blue screen.

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the latest version of Photoshop, 21.0.3. When I am using the Type function and go to change fonts in the properties my computer blue screens. I still have previous versions and they still work fine. I cleared my font cache and isolated my 3rd party fonts, it still happened. Don't you all love Beta-testing.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate that here using V21.0.3 on Windows 10, whether changing fonts in the character panel or the type tool options bar.

Have you tried :

a. Resetting the type tool?

b. Disabling the GPU (the reason being that an application can't bluescreen the OS but a driver can)?

c. Resetting preferences?

What operating system are you using?

Dave

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How many active fonts do you currently have? What are you using for font management?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines