Highlighted

Updated to PS ver 20 and text tool cursor has stopped working.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a couple days ago I updated to PS ver 20. So far most things are fine, however my text tool cursor is not working. I have read a fair amount of posts seeing similar issues over the years and I have tried various things like: restarting app, restarting machine, turning off the gpu, turning back on gpu and also text size preview to none. None of which worked. I was hoping someone had some other things to suggest.

Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updated to PS ver 20 and text tool cursor has stopped working.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a couple days ago I updated to PS ver 20. So far most things are fine, however my text tool cursor is not working. I have read a fair amount of posts seeing similar issues over the years and I have tried various things like: restarting app, restarting machine, turning off the gpu, turning back on gpu and also text size preview to none. None of which worked. I was hoping someone had some other things to suggest.

Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Do you mean version 22.0, if it is version 22.0 there are known issues

This been one of them "Unable to select and edit text"

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
snootchj LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do.. woops. Thanks for the link!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0